We want you to enjoy a smooth and valuable experience here at Onlinemart BD. However, if you feel that we have failed to do so in any way, do feel free to demand a refund within 72 hours after purchasing any course.
Normally Refunds are not acceptable as our courses are digital, but you can apply for a refund. If you do not receive the service properly from us, we will refund within 7 to 14 days if you apply for a refund with proof.
By requesting a refund, you agree to give us a chance to help you first. If we fail to help, you get your money back.
How to get refund
- Get your order ID. You can get them in the ‘orders‘ section of your Billing Dashboard. For example- #3346
- Fill out the form in this page below.
You may not get refund if-
- you request refund more than 72 hours after placing the order (as in purchasing the course)
- you request refund without completing at least 10% of the course
- you request refund after completing 100% of the course (meaning: once your certificate is already issued)
- you download any or all of the resources/videos/materials of the course
- you buy the course (or access to the course) from any third party seller
- you purchase and request refund multiple courses over a short period of time
- we do not consider your reasons honest or eligible enough
- we find out that you are trying to abuse the refund-feature by any means
- If we approve your refund request from our end, it takes on average 8-10 days for the Bank to process the transaction.
- The bank charges a small portion of the refund amount as payment processing fee.
- We do not offer refund for Career Tracks.
You can always contact us for any refund question at firstname.lastname@example.org